Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Organized for Life

Agendas. Everyone shuns the idea of them. When anyone hears about the use of agendas they automatically cringe and reject the idea. I know it sounds extremely corny, but agendas are a fantastic way of staying organized and on top of everything you need to accomplish for the day. Whether it's jotting down a list of homework you have to finish for the night, or logging what you have ate all day long, or even outlining your plans for the day hour by hour, agendas are a fantastic way of creating a balanced schedule and providing you with an organized and neat outline. Before this year, I was never much of an agenda user. I was one of the haters of agendas, similar to 95% of our population. Usually, I would write in my school agenda for the first two weeks of school and never will open it again for the rest of the year. However, this year I kept up with keeping organized and got used to writing down the work I needed to complete every night in addition to all my errands/plans I had during the week and weekends. Eventually, it became a hobby. Decorating and doodling in my agenda is one of my favorite pastimes and not only does it allow me to be extremely creative, but it keeps me more organized and neat than I have in my entire life. Contrary to popular belief, school agendas are NOT the only type of agenda you are limited to!!!!! Lots of people think they are ugly and too small, therefore providing no purpose. I recently bought a 2017 agenda and it has vibrant colorful images, patterns, quotes, stickers, mantras, and so much more!!!! The world of agendas is limitless if you just surf the wonderful web!!! Once you ditch the fear of being called a geek by your peers and get past the embarrassment of purchasing a agenda, you will soon understand my germinated love for agendas. Okay my nerd rant revolving around agendas is now over....go buy an agenda 

No comments:

Post a Comment