Thursday, October 13, 2016

2016- Harambe, Trump, or Cat?

As Halloween season is quickly approaching, I thought a seasonal blog would be appropriate for this week's post. Every Halloween, toddlers/kids/teenagers/parents put on their best costumes and head out for the night to scavenge for goodies to satisfy their sweet tooth, later indulging in their chocolates and various candies. Every year, depending on the current events in the news, there's always costumes that relate to the social news at the time. For example, when the swine flu epidemic was outraging, it wouldn't be a surprise to see multiple pigs ring your door bell Halloween night. And then, of course, there's always the traditional classic costumes that seem to get overdressed every year. Below are my top ten predictions of most popular Halloween costumes of 2016: 
1) Donald Trump 
2) Hillary Clinton
3) Harambe
4) Cat
5) Clown 
6) Devil 
7) Angel 
8) Cheerleader 
9) Zombie 
10) Witch 

1 comment:

  1. Ironically, when I was in high school, my girlfriend and I went as Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. (I think you have inspired my next post!)

    ReplyDelete