Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Pick Your Poison

Just to start things off: I have never been a political person. I will never be a political person. Politics are disunited. There are two clear sides. You're either red or blue. Blue or red. I understand what's going on in the world and crucial current events that occur in the political world, however I do not follow politics like others do. I am solely writing on politics due to the fact I got asked my opinion on the US presidential election out of the blog grab box. My opinion may not be correct and you do not have to agree with it, however here it is.There will always be someone with the opposing argument not agreeing with me or anything I’m saying so here goes.  This election is unlike any other. How did either one of these individuals end up being at this point, the only possible two options in charge of the United States? Why do us Americans have to either choose Clinton or Trump to hold the future of our country in their hands? No clue. However I do know, this election has very little to do with politics. All I know is there is only one option to beat Trump- the arrogant, outspoken, bombastic, ego-filled,egomatic business man.There's only one person who can keep him away from power. Don't get me wrong- I'm not saying by any means Hillary Clinton is perfect or that I agree with her viewpoints and ideals for this country.I am aware of her shortcomings and failures in the past. But, she knows what she's doing and she's a responsible American citizen. So, you ask me, what is my opinion on the 2016 Presidential Election? Frankly, it’s hard to even have an opinion or a side to associate with this time around.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I had this exact thought this morning reading CNN.com

    ReplyDelete